- ALL TOPICS (284)
- ESSENTIAL OILS (111)
- TOXIC FREE (27)
- NATURE (6)
- NUTRITION (65)
- RELATIONSHIPS (9)
- EXERCISE (7)
- REST (14)
- MINDSET (46)
- EVERYDAY (111)
Locally made, crap free strengthening shampoo and conditioner.
Last week I decided to take up surfing - it's never too late to try these things - is it? Spending as much time as I do at the beach over summer I figured it was time I hauled my butt off the beach towel and onto a surfboard. (I can't tell you how grateful I am that my body is now feeling well enough to consider it at all). As it happens the new wetsuit arrived yesterday, so there's now officially no excuse.
As a curly haired gal I've grown used to the need for regular hair maintenance. Too many months of negligence and they go flat, frizzy and lifeless bringing about the need for a LOT of styling product. I sit in the jump-out-of-bed-and-it-will-have-to-do hair styl'n camp so I need to show my mane some love, particularly if I'm going to be in and out of salt water. Salt water and my hair? A recipe for straw I'd rather avoid.
Now, what I choose to lather through my hair matters, hugely. I've spoken about it before.
Our skin is our largest organ and what you put on it is absorbed directly into your bloodstream, with no filtering of any kind.
These days it is EASY to find safer alternatives and if you care about your long term health and that of your family, there is no excuse to making a better choice, particularly now that you've seen my post..
Over a year ago I shared a review of the natural shampoo and conditioner range by La Bang Body (previously Coco Body). They're now back with a new version of their Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner and, along with their Repair Me Mask, I'm loving the combo.
Why do I love it?
- My hair looks and feels strong, shiny and healthy! Bingo!
- It's vegan friendly - ain't no animals suffering for our health!
- It's free of the nasties - SLES, Parabens, PEGs. POQ, the lot of you!
- It's enriched with jojoba and hempseed oils to encourage hair growth and reduce dandruff
- It won't break the bank account - you can buy the pack for $45
- It's an Australian company - #supportlocal where you can I say!
- It's immediately available online - #nofuss AND #nofrizz
Enough said? I think so. Let's get some of these products on your head, yes?
If you'd like to dive straight in and make a purchase, you can buy them here. Or, if you're feeling lucky, read on.
IT'S TIME FOR A GIVEAWAY!
La'Bang Body is giving away TWO of the below shampoo and conditioner packs plus the awesome Repaid Me hair mask, valued at $59 each.
All you need to do is leave a comment below telling me in 50 words or less why you believe this pack is worthy of a place in your shower. The winner will be chosen via random number generator COB Monday 23rd October 2017.
* Conditions of entry:
- When leaving a comment please ensure you either register your comment with your email address or you make a note to check back next Monday to see if you've won. Too often we are unable to contact our initial winners!
- You must be a THI subscriber. You can subscribe by scrolling down towards to the bottom right of this page, if not already.
- Giveaway only open to Australian residents, sorry folks!
Transparency bit: this is a sponsored post. I will not receive any commission for purchases made. Know that I only ever share products or services on this website that I believe will add value to the lives of this community.