Heat Pack - Mexican Inspired
Hand-made in Melbourne
10% of profits goes to The RCH Auxiliaries
Feel comforted and soothed with a Holistic Ingredient heat pack. Our handcrafted packs are made with natural cotton and plush fleece, and filled with lavender and chamomile essential oil-infused rice. They are easily and safely heated in the microwave, whenever they are needed. Perfect for anyone in need of a little self-care or to soothe tired, sore muscles. With their natural materials and vibrant Mexican design, our heat packs provide a simple and effective way to relax and rejuvenate. Pair it with our Mexican Inspired Eye Mask for the perfect bundle.
10% of all heat pack and eye mask profits goes to The RCH Auxiliaries. The Royal Children's Hospital (Melbourne) Auxiliaries is a dedicated network of volunteers from across Victoria who work tirelessly year round to raise funds to support sick children and their families.
Weight: 800 grams
Dimensions: 38 x 14 cms
"It’s easy to forget the comfort of a heat pack during times of need, except when you’ve this joyful coloured heat pack in your midst! I love to use this vibrant pack when I’m experiencing tightness around my neck and shoulders, and even to heat my bed before I dive in. Perfect for a wintery evening on the couch too."
Heat in the microwave for 90 seconds and then in smaller increments until at desired temperature. It should not take longer than 3 minutes. It is advised to put a small bowl of water ithe microwave whilst heating.
Place pack flat when heating to ensure even heat distribution. Do not leave heated pack unattended or on flammable surfaces. Heat packs can be a fire hazard if used incorrectly.
The essential oil scent will fade with time. Top up the scent by dropping 2-3 drops onto the fabric as needed.
Cotton outer and fleece, white rice, lavender, and chamomile essential oils.
How much will shipping cost?
- We offer FREE standard shipping for orders over $100.
- Local delivery is available for FREE to the Melbourne suburbs of West Footscray, Seddon, Yarraville and Kingsville.
- For standard orders, shipping is $10
- For express post orders, shipping is $14.10
- We offer $12 shipping for orders up to 500g.
- For orders from 500g - 1kg, a flat rate of $16 applies.
- For orders from 1.01kg - 1.5kg a flat rate of $20 applies.
- For orders from 1.501kg - 2kg a flat rate of $24 applies.
- For orders from 2.01kg - 2.5kg a flat rate of $27 applies.
- For orders from 2.501kg - 3kg a flat rate of $39 applies
- For orders from 0.01g - 250g, a flat rate of $15 applies.
- For orders from 251g - 500g, a flat rate of $20 applies.
- For orders from 501g - 1kg, a flat rate of $30 applies.
- For orders from 1.01kg - 1.5kg a flat rate of $39 applies.
- For orders from 1.501kg - 2kg a flat rate of $49 applies.
Canada & United States:
- For orders from 0.01g - 250g, a flat rate of $16 applies.
- For orders from 251g - 500g, a flat rate of $21 applies.
- For orders from 501g - 1kg, a flat rate of $31 applies.
- For orders from 1.01kg - 1.5kg a flat rate of $41 applies.
- For orders from 1.501kg - 2kg a flat rate of $50 applies
Ireland & United Kingdom
- For orders from 0.01g - 250g, a flat rate of $20 applies.
- For orders from 251g - 500g, a flat rate of $25 applies.
- For orders from 501g - 1kg, a flat rate of $35 applies.
- For orders from 1.01kg - 1.5kg a flat rate of $45 applies.
- For orders from 1.501kg - 2kg a flat rate of $55 applies
Please note, The Holistic Ingredient reserves the right to make changes to shipping fees without notice. In the instance that Australia Post increases their charges we may need to reflect these in our own. All current shipping fees are outlined on every product page on the site.
When can I expect my parcel?
Australia Post currently estimates 4-6 business days for standard domestic shipping. They estimate 1-2 days for express post, with a little longer when outside metropolitan areas. We anticipate occasional delays, so your patience is appreciated.
Where can I track my order?
Australian orders are sent out via Australia Post. Confirmation and shipping emails will be delivered to your inbox. Please make sure you check your spam folder if they don’t arrive.
What if I need to return a product?
Should your product arrive faulty or damaged we offer a 14 day return policy, providing the product is unopened. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can so that we can look after you. We do not offer refunds for change of mind.
Can I return a nail polish, lipstick, sunscreen or skin care?
Due to hygiene regulations, cosmetics and skin care products cannot be returned based on change of mind. Please also note, the colour of all lipstick and nail polish products represented on your screen may not be accurate due to the variance in computer monitors, so please choose carefully.
When will my order be shipped?
Outside of weekends and public holidays, we will do our best to have all orders sent out within 24 hours of purchase. As a small business, we appreciate your understanding here.
I love the colours of this Mexican inspired fabric and I adore the soft fleece fabric on the back. It really is like a warm hug. I use it on my neck which gets very tight after sitting in an office chair on the computer at work. Once the essential oil fragrance that it is infused with wears off you can always add a drop or two of your own favourite essential oils.
Thank you Tracey for your lovely review, I am so glad you're finding such comfort in your heat pack. You've also donated to the Royal Children's Hospital in the process, so it's a WIN WIN! x
The colours and the textures of this heat pack make it really special. I am using it everyday and it comes into its own with it being used for neck, lap and as a special “little weighted warm blanket” to soothe and calm. Thank you ❤️
I am delighted that you are getting so much pleasure and use from this beautiful heat pack, it's so lovely isn't it. Thank you for your support, it's hugely appreciated. Amy x