Using your Bian Stone Gua Sha.
Each edge of the Gua Sha is uniquely crafted to support a full facial massage...
- Use the shorter edge under the eyes.
- Use the long edge for the neck and cheekbones.
- Use the comb edge to stimulate any flat surfaces.
- Use the U-shaped edge along the jaw and cheekbone.
- Use the pointed end for releasing tension and acupressure points.
First apply a facial oil.
Starting above the collarbones, use the long side and sweep up your neck, in gentle strokes, aiming for 3-5 strokes per area.
Continue to apply even strokes, small and large, in the direction of the lymphatic flow, up and across your face.