Why Hyaluronic Acid Is Vital As We Age
How to add hyaluronic acid to your diet
- A quality, high-potency marine collagen blend with hyaluronic acid. Take this blend every day for best results. You can check out my marine collagen with hyaluronic acid
- Starchy vegetables including sweet potatoes, potatoes and tubers have been known to increase the level of hyaluronic acid in the body.
- Bone broth. Naturally high in hyaluronic acid. You can make your own or buy bone broth in a liquid or freeze-dried into a powder.
- Soy foods. Tofu, tempeh and edamame are all known to help increase the level of hyaluronic acid by boosting estrogen.
- Citrus foods. Grapefruit and oranges are known to help prevent hyaluronic acid from breaking down in the body.
- Foods high in magnesium including nuts, seeds, avocados, and leafy greens all help maintain the level of hyaluronic acid in your body.
Ps; Ready to see what all the fuss is about when it comes to hyaluronic acid? Order my marine collagen with hyaluronic acid blend here and commit to at least one heaped teaspoon every day for results in a matter of weeks. If you'd like to learn more about the benefits of marine collagen, you can do so here.