Bian Stone Gua Sha
Relaxes facial muscles
Smooth and invigorate your skin with the ancient gua sha. Our customised bian stone has a long history of application in ancient China. The practice of ‘stone medicine’ is an ancient Taoist healing technique known for stimulating blood flow and reducing puffiness.
Using gua sha as part of your holistic at-home skincare routine is both relaxing and therapeutic. It works to relieve tension and supports a fresh, dewy glow. Each edge has been uniquely crafted to support a full facial massage.
Store your stone in the handy linen pouch. Be sure to use clean, dry hands before you pick up the stone as it is fragile when dropped.
"I recommend using a Gua Sha at least three times a week to relieve inflammation and tension, and to support a fresh, dewy glow. Use as part of your skin care routine to reduce puffiness, or before bed at night to relax facial muscles."
Each edge of the Gua Sha is uniquely crafted to support a full facial massage...
- Use the shorter edge under the eyes.
- Use the long edge for the neck and cheekbones.
- Use the comb edge to stimulate any flat surfaces.
- Use the U-shaped edge along the jaw and cheekbone.
- Use the pointed end for releasing tension and acupressure points.
First apply a facial oil.
Starting above the collarbones, use the long side and sweep up your neck, in gentle strokes, aiming for 3-5 strokes per area.
Continue to apply even strokes, small and large, in the direction of the lymphatic flow, up and across your face.
This Gua Sha is made from 100% natural Bian Stone. The pouch is made from pure linen.
To ensure your parcel arrives for Christmas Day Australia Post has provided the below lodgement dates. We can guarantee same day fulfilment for all orders received by 1.30pm during the week leading up to Christmas.
- Standard post to NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD, SA, TAS - 19th December
- Standard post to WA and NT - 15th December
- Express post to VIC - 22nd December
- Express post to NSW, ACT, QLD, SA, TAS - 21st December
- Express post to WA, NT - 20th December
When will my order be shipped?
Outside of the Christmas week, we will do our best to have all orders sent out within 24 hours of purchase. As a small business, we appreciate your understanding here.
How much will shipping cost?
- We offer FREE standard shipping for orders over $100.
- Local delivery is available for FREE to the Melbourne suburbs of West Footscray, Seddon, Yarraville and Kingsville.
- For standard orders, shipping is $10
- For express post orders, shipping is $14.10
- We offer $12 shipping for orders up to 500g.
- For orders from 500g - 1kg, a flat rate of $16 applies.
- For orders from 1.01kg - 1.5kg a flat rate of $20 applies.
- For orders from 1.501kg - 2kg a flat rate of $24 applies.
- For orders from 2.01kg - 2.5kg a flat rate of $27 applies.
- For orders from 2.501kg - 3kg a flat rate of $39 applies
We do not offer international shipping beyond New Zealand at this stage.
Please note, The Holistic Ingredient reserves the right to make changes to shipping fees without notice. In the instance that Australia Post increases their charges we may need to reflect these in our own. All current shipping fees are outlined on every product page on the site.
When can I expect my parcel?
Australia Post currently estimates 4-6 business days for standard domestic shipping. They estimate 1-2 days for express post, with a little longer when outside metropolitan areas. We anticipate occasional delays, so your patience is appreciated.
Where can I track my order?
Australian orders are sent out via Australia Post. Confirmation and shipping emails will be delivered to your inbox. Please make sure you check your spam folder if they don’t arrive.
What if I need to return a product?
Should your product arrive faulty or damaged we offer a 14 day return policy, providing the product is unopened. Please email us at email@example.com as soon as you can so that we can look after you. We do not offer refunds for change of mind.
Due to hygiene regulations, cosmetics and skin care products cannot be returned based on change of mind. Please also note, the colour of all lipstick and nail polish products represented on your screen may not be accurate due to the variance in computer monitors, so please choose carefully.
I really like the Gua Sha. It’s a great shape. Easy to hold and all the shapes along the edges a perfect for every little area on my face. Love the little instructions Amy includes too, especially for someone like me who hasn’t used one before. Love it!
Thanks so much for your feedback Gemma, I'm glad my arrowed face is helpful - hehe! x
First time user of the stone. Nice weight in hand and lovely little bag accompanying it. Have noticed a difference in my face since using it. Also find it relieves tension at the end of the day and allows a few moments of relaxation. Would recommend!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Leah, I appreciate it very much. I'm so happy to hear you are enjoying it's benefits too. I agree, using it at the end of the day is a helpful way to release tension x