Notes To My Future Daughter
Wish you had just the right words? Wish you had a neat little book of special and meaningful notes for your daughter?
Notes To My Future Daughter is a book of notes for women to read to their daughters, sisters and, most importantly, themselves. Woven through striking artwork these notes will move you. You'll laugh, cry and most importantly, you'll feel hopeful for a beautiful and safe future for our daughters.
Authored and published by Catie Gett, a clinical naturopath and founder of the much-celebrated whole food store in Melbourne, The Staple Store.
"Catie’s words bring richness to any woman, no matter her age or stage. Personally, I love to flick through the pages, selecting them at random to see what is meant for me on any given day. This divine range of books make the most beautiful gift for yourself or others."
109 notes, 30 illustrations. 152 pages, 100 GSM, double gated 300 GSM cover.
When will my order be shipped?
We will do our best to have all orders sent out within 24 hours of purchase. As a small business, we appreciate your understanding here.
How much will shipping cost?
- We offer FREE standard shipping for orders over $100.
- For all other standard orders, a flat rate of $8 applies.
- Local delivery is available for FREE to the Melbourne suburbs of West Footscray, Seddon, Yarraville and Kingsville.
- We offer $12 shipping for orders up to 500g.
- For orders from 500g - 1kg, a flat rate of $16 applies.
- For orders from 1.01kg - 1.5kg a flat rate of $20 applies.
- For orders from 1.501kg - 2kg a flat rate of $24 applies.
- For orders from 2.01kg - 2.5kg a flat rate of $27 applies.
- For orders from 2.501kg - 3kg a flat rate of $39 applies
We do not offer international shipping beyond New Zealand at this stage.
When can I expect my parcel?
Australia Post currently estimates 4-6 business days for standard domestic shipping. We are not offering express post until Australia Post can guarantee more reliability. We anticipate occasional delays, so your patience is appreciated.
Where can I track my order?
Australian orders are sent out via Australia Post. Confirmation and shipping emails will be delivered to your inbox. Please make sure you check your spam folder if they don’t arrive.
What if I need to return a product?
Should your product arrive faulty or damaged we offer a 14 day return policy, providing the product is unopened. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can so that we can look after you. We do not offer refunds for change of mind.
Cosmetics cannot be returned based on change of mind. Please also note, the colour of all lipstick and nail polish products represented on your screen may not be accurate due to the variance in computer monitors, so please choose carefully.