Pure Hydosol Toner - 100ml
Refreshing and calming
Hydrating, anti-inflammatory properties
A refreshing, calming toner made with a pure blend of damask rose and lemon balm hydrosols. This hydrating mist has anti-inflammatory properties, helps balance sebum and restore skin pH. The perfect base for applying our water-free serums and moisturisers, promoting their even spread and aiding absorption into the skin.
Damask rose is known to help reduce feelings of stress and anxiety, while lemon balm is mildly astringent, and is both calming and anti-depressant. It also makes a refreshing pick-me-up for use throughout the day.
"Lately, I've been keeping this toner on my desk to spritz my face when I need a little pick-me-up - it's just so lovely. The damask rose is so feminine, and combined with lemon balm it's a delightfully fresh addition to the Mokosh skin care range."
Spray onto face and neck after cleansing. Follow with Mokosh moisturiser of choice. Use regularly throughout the day to refresh the skin.
Rosa damascena flower water (Rose hydrosol), Melissa officinalis flower/leaf/stem water (Lemon balm hydrosol).
Ingredients 100% certified organic. Vegan. Palm oil free.
To ensure your parcel arrives for Christmas Day Australia Post has provided the below lodgement dates. We can guarantee same day fulfilment for all orders received by 1.30pm during the week leading up to Christmas.
- Standard post to NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD, SA, TAS - 19th December
- Standard post to WA and NT - 15th December
- Express post to VIC - 22nd December
- Express post to NSW, ACT, QLD, SA, TAS - 21st December
- Express post to WA, NT - 20th December
When will my order be shipped?
Outside of the Christmas week, we will do our best to have all orders sent out within 24 hours of purchase. As a small business, we appreciate your understanding here.
How much will shipping cost?
- We offer FREE standard shipping for orders over $100.
- Local delivery is available for FREE to the Melbourne suburbs of West Footscray, Seddon, Yarraville and Kingsville.
- For standard orders, shipping is $10
- For express post orders, shipping is $14.10
- We offer $12 shipping for orders up to 500g.
- For orders from 500g - 1kg, a flat rate of $16 applies.
- For orders from 1.01kg - 1.5kg a flat rate of $20 applies.
- For orders from 1.501kg - 2kg a flat rate of $24 applies.
- For orders from 2.01kg - 2.5kg a flat rate of $27 applies.
- For orders from 2.501kg - 3kg a flat rate of $39 applies
We do not offer international shipping beyond New Zealand at this stage.
Please note, The Holistic Ingredient reserves the right to make changes to shipping fees without notice. In the instance that Australia Post increases their charges we may need to reflect these in our own. All current shipping fees are outlined on every product page on the site.
When can I expect my parcel?
Australia Post currently estimates 4-6 business days for standard domestic shipping. They estimate 1-2 days for express post, with a little longer when outside metropolitan areas. We anticipate occasional delays, so your patience is appreciated.
Where can I track my order?
Australian orders are sent out via Australia Post. Confirmation and shipping emails will be delivered to your inbox. Please make sure you check your spam folder if they don’t arrive.
What if I need to return a product?
Should your product arrive faulty or damaged we offer a 14 day return policy, providing the product is unopened. Please email us at email@example.com as soon as you can so that we can look after you. We do not offer refunds for change of mind.
Due to hygiene regulations, cosmetics and skin care products cannot be returned based on change of mind. Please also note, the colour of all lipstick and nail polish products represented on your screen may not be accurate due to the variance in computer monitors, so please choose carefully.