How to purchase doTERRA essential oils.
I've no doubt you're seeing these plant based beauties here, there and everywhere; they are becoming a hugely popular addition to family wellness tool kits all over the world. And for great reason - they are incredible! You can read more about my own journey with essential oils here. But onto the best way to start your journey.
Keen to know the most cost effective way to purchase?
Simply pay $35 and set up a wholesale account. This gives you 25% discount on all of their products. There is no monthly fee or purchase required. To keep your wholesale pricing, you need only buy 1 item every year.
But here's the best part. The wholesale membership fee is waived when you start your membership by purchasing an Essential Oil Starter Kit. You then save 25% to 55% on all future orders.
This is why it's worth becoming a wholesale member.
- Get access to wholesale pricing (25% discount)
- No monthly order required (unless you join dōTerra’s Loyalty Rewards Program, which if you ask me is the very best way to build your collection)
- Option to receive 10-30% of your total purchase back in FREE product points (on top of the 25% discount) to order FREE oil (that bit feels very good let me tell you)
- Eligibility to receive dōTERRA’s FREE Product of the Month
- Access to my private oils Facebook group where you no question is a silly question.
There's an oil for almost everything!
Flip through these doTERRA product guides for prices, products and the awesome range of kits.
With your new wholesale account, you have 2 options:
Pay a one-off membership fee of $35 and choose any oils, blends, or consumables to create a custom order whenever you like. This will give you 25% off the retail prices.
Purchase an enrolment kit and have your membership fee waived. The most popular way to get started with dōTERRA is with the Home Essentials Kit.
In 1 year doTERRA will charge you $25US to renew your account, but they will also GIFT you a free bottle of peppermint oil worth $25.50AU (so renewal is almost free).
Ready to set up your account? Let's go!
- Open a new window (so you can read these instructions!) and go to https://www.mydoterra.com/theholisticingredient/#/
- Click Join and Save
- Choose your language and country
- Click Local
- Choose Wholesale Account or Wellness Advocate
- Enter your contact and shipping info
- At Enroller ID, enter my number: 1346532
- Enter submit
- Select your wholesale starter kit (click here to see all starter kits) or create your custom order
- Click $35 introductory packet (this is your membership, ignore if you have selected a kit)
- Enter in your payment information and then click on Process Order Now and Continue
And that, my friend, is it. You have started your oily journey! You will soon be supporting you and your family's health with the power of these essential oils and reducing the toxic load in your home by creating anything and everything from insect repellent to cold remedies, even bath salts!
Then, check your emails (and your spam folder, just in case) as you will soon receive an welcome email from me with loads of information to get you started. Once your oils arrive email me and we'll map out your oily plan of attack.
Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP)
This is the best way to build your collection (the only way in my opinion). This program enables you to earn free product points and free shipping points with every purchase - thus providing you with FREE oils. These product points increase every 3 months from 10% to 30% at 13 months. We can go through that together once you've set up your account.
If you are eager to set up an account but have no idea where to start (let's be honest, there are a LOT of oils to choose from!) feel free to shoot me an email: email@example.com
Important note. This site provides general information and discussion about health, wellness and related subjects. Nothing contained in this site is intended to be used as medical advice and it is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, nor should it be used for therapeutic purposes or as a substitute for your own health professional's advice. If you have an illness, disease, chronic health condition or any medical concern, please consult with your health care practitioner. The author disclaims any liability or responsibility for any loss or damage incurred directly or indirectly by use of or reliance on the information provided on this site.