You have just 1 week to fill your healthy bookshelf!
By Amy Crawford
An amazing eBook bundle that is available until October 16, 2015!
Being that this is the first of it's kind in Australia, I'm stoked to have the opportunity to share this (pretty damn fine) eBook deal with you today.
(For my non Aussie readers, it applies to you too!)
The Ultimate Australian Wellness Bundle contains over 35 eBooks from 30 of Australia’s top healthy living experts. That's a whole lotta healthy food inspo..
Combined, this bundle is worth over $450. However, for just one week you can grab this awesome bundle for just $44.95.
Why are my health and wellness industry peers running such a 'too good to be true' offer? Well the purpose of it is to allow us to inspire our communities on a much larger scale. It's simply a matter of wanting to spread the healthy message as wide and far as possible, in an accessible way for all.
And so, behold hundreds of delicious and healthy recipes, all from different angles of the health and wellness industry. You'll find inspiring meal ideas, lifestyle and fitness tips, information on stress and sleep, lunchbox and kiddie meals and weight management and cleansing plans too. Raw, paleo, vegan, vegetarian - the idea is that there is something for everyone, no matter where you are at on your health journey.
The caveat is that you have just 1 week to take up the offer.
Here is a little taste of what’s inside:
- Learn how to heal your gut with an informative, uncomplicated and achievable gut healing protocol from one of Australia’s favourite holistic nutritionists and whole food chefs Lee Holmes (Heal Your Gut).
- Try 25 new, nutritionally balanced whole food breakfast recipes, which come with stunning pictures and detailed instructions and variations, from an experienced naturopath Georgia Harding ND (Rise & Shine – A Well Nourished Breakfast)
- Learn about a revolutionary approach to running from two of Australia’s leading movement experts – Dr. Brett Hill and ultra-marathoner Kim Morrison – and fall in love with barefoot running, without the injuries. (The Barefoot Athlete).
- Get 95+ yummy and healthy lunch box recipes and snack ideas suitable to many dietary requirements from healthy family specialists Stacy Clare and Cass Michelin (A Healthy Lunchbox & Whole Food Snacks eBooks).
- Learn how to make raw cheesecakes with Jules Galloway (Desserts Raw & Simple), grain, gluten and refined sugar free chocolate hummingbird cake with Alice Nichols (Sweet), or a vegan triple coconut sorbet with Adele McConnel (Sweet Essentials)
- Get tips and guidance on how to deal with change and stress in order to live a blissfully effortless and more mindful life with Tom Cronin (Path To Peace)
- Find the best substitutes to eggs, nuts, and refined sugar with Jordanna Levin (A Stress Free Guide To Allergies & Intolerances); and learn how to make dairy free milks, ice cream, cheese and butters with Lauren Glucina (Dairy Alternatives)
And that’s just a tiny snippet of the massive amount of content of that you will find in this bundle!
So if you'd like 35+ eBooks neatly filed into that recipe folder on your laptop, this is your chance!
Purchase your eBook bundle here. Just make sure you do so before October 16!
* A nice little side note: $1 from every sale will be donated to One Health Organisation, a United Nations registered association that supports the disadvantaged and vulnerable through a holistic approach to primary health care.
Do know that I am an affiliate of this eBook bundle and so receive a small commission on every sale.